• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Tired

It seems he might have a friend starting up..... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hiya Julie - home yet? I hope you're feeling alright. :)
Still in hospital, unable to eat, or even drink clear fluids without unpleasant symptoms. Currently wearing a hospital supplied gown and what looks like men’s underwear because I ran out of clothes, it’s not pretty! I live 2/1/2 hours away and my husband has been in New Jersey with work. Thank god he’s coming home tomorrow! The doctor today said they may do another CT scan tomorrow to see what’s happening. Thanks for asking, I can’t wait to get out of here.

Still in hospital, unable to eat, or even drink clear fluids without unpleasant symptoms. Currently wearing a hospital supplied gown and what looks like men’s underwear because I ran out of clothes, it’s not pretty! I live 2/1/2 hours away and my husband has been in New Jersey with work. Thank god he’s coming home tomorrow! The doctor today said they may do another CT scan tomorrow to see what’s happening. Thanks for asking, I can’t wait to get out of here.
Oh my goodness. Some how I missed that you were in the hospital again. I am so sorry and I hope they find out what the problem is very quickly.

Wow... I'm so sorry! I'm glad your husband comes home tomorrow. Do they think all the issues you've had are related? 2019 has certainly been a brutal year for you. Try to rest, nothing else to do there. :) I hope they have an answer for you after the scan tomorrow. Feel better!

Wow... I'm so sorry! I'm glad your husband comes home tomorrow. Do they think all the issues you've had are related? 2019 has certainly been a brutal year for you. Try to rest, nothing else to do there. :) I hope they have an answer for you after the scan tomorrow. Feel better!
Thanks Brenda, I feel worn out by it all, starving hungry and ridiculously thin, my chest is bony! Apparently this is diverticulitis which can be caused by the multiple surgeries I’ve had, but they are checking to see if they have missed anything on the CT scan tomorrow. It’s been very hard dealing with this on my own, looking forward to seeing my hubby tomorrow.

Thanks Brenda, I feel worn out by it all, starving hungry and ridiculously thin, my chest is bony! Apparently this is diverticulitis which can be caused by the multiple surgeries I’ve had, but they are checking to see if they have missed anything on the CT scan tomorrow. It’s been very hard dealing with this on my own, looking forward to seeing my hubby tomorrow.
Sheesh, I can imagine that you're wasting away after all this. Loosing so much weight because of illness is just as unhealthy as those of us who are here because we're obese. I'm happy for you that your husband can be there, so hard to go through things like this alone. We're with you in spirit.

Back