• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

two months out have problem with fluid backing up is this normal

:(:(is this normal the liquid is foamy and happens after i eat has anyone had this and what can i do to stop this i thought i was eating to fast but that notit any advice

Are u getting to full. I think this is common if yr to full. Try stop eating before u get full and see if that help. If that doesn't work I would call your surgeon.

:(:(is this normal the liquid is foamy and happens after i eat has anyone had this and what can i do to stop this i thought i was eating to fast but that notit any advice

I had this happen when I would eat things that didn't agree with me like bread. I would get foamy and gag and throw up. I don't have this happen anymore. I am 10 months post op now. It happened when I was between 4-6 months post op.

Cheyenne

I had this happen twice when food got stuck...

Give your surgeons office a call and run it by the nurse.

Yeah, I foam all the time. Slow down and watch what you're eating. Things like chicken and tuna don't digest as easily as some other things do.

I have that as well I am about 10 weeks out. I do ok as long as I don't to full. Also like Karenina said chicken and tuna do it for me as well.

TillieS

Back