• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Update on my journey

virgomrs

It's been months since I posted. My progress has been slow but steady and I'm delighted that I've done so well. I am now down 90 pounds! I'm still following the same routines so I hope to eventually meet my goal. I'll be moving soon to New Orleans from Florida. I will have to stay vigilant as NOLA has the best food in the whole wide world!
On a totally unrelated subject (but one I am very proud of), I have kicked the Hep C virus and am now cured.
Again thank ya'll for your support! :D

It's been months since I posted. My progress has been slow but steady and I'm delighted that I've done so well. I am now down 90 pounds! I'm still following the same routines so I hope to eventually meet my goal. I'll be moving soon to New Orleans from Florida. I will have to stay vigilant as NOLA has the best food in the whole wide world!
On a totally unrelated subject (but one I am very proud of), I have kicked the Hep C virus and am now cured.
Again thank ya'll for your support! :D

Congratulations on all of your weight loss and being cured from Hep C!! That is amazing!! Keep up the great work and please keep us all updated on your progress :)

Back