• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Vitamins/Patches

MDG97756

Hello everyone!! Before posting this — I read the most recent post regarding vitamins. I did not see anyone mention patches. So I wanted to feel everyone out regarding those. Do they work the same as chewables? Has anyone used patchmd bariatric basic? Do u wear multiple patches at once or swap thru a day?

If patches are NOT the right choice - id like brand referrals for chewables. I saw a lot of talk in the other post about chewables and just any vitamin chewables. I’d like to hear your taste preference for brands and the ones that have tasted the worst in your experience.

Affordability is of some importance for us here. But I know my mom will help make sure I get whatever is needed to get what is right for me.

thank you all in advance and I apologize if anyone feels this is a repeated thread.

MDG, I have seen a lot of mixed reviews on Vitamin patches. I pulled a study online from John Hopkin that they were not effective so I use of all things Flintstone vitamin chewables and I also have Bariatric Advantage multivitamin also a chewable. The only people I've ever seen a super pro vitamin patches where YouTubers they're getting kickbacks from the vitamin patch company.

Back