• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Waiting Game - Any Suggestions??

Seems intense for swimming.
Interesting comment. I actually didn't learn to swim until I got this suit. I almost drowned when I was 14 so I only wore swimsuits to wade in water and withstand the 110° summer heat where I lived.

I learned to swim at the Y after getting this suit, then bought two different suits to learn more stuff or sit in the spa.

I'm still not a strong swimmer and it doesn't matter what suit I wear.

My cousin had surgery and told me to go shopping for new clothes because my old clothes wouldn't fit. I told her I will be doing leggings for awhile because clothes are expensive and I don't want to buy a boatload of new clothes for them to not fit. While it will be exciting to see they are too big My wallet will not enjoy it.

My cousin had surgery and told me to go shopping for new clothes because my old clothes wouldn't fit. I told her I will be doing leggings for awhile because clothes are expensive and I don't want to buy a boatload of new clothes for them to not fit. While it will be exciting to see they are too big My wallet will not enjoy it.
I have been so many sizes so many times that I will be shopping in my closet for awhile! Lol

Back