• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Water/Drinks

Great selections, Red! You reminded me that back in the day when all the hippies were hanging and being vegetarians and such, we "discovered" Celestial Seasonings tea (founded 1972) and most specifically, the Red Zinger. You can make that cup of tea with 7 oz of water per bag, let it steep for a long time and then you can sweeten it with artificial sweetener if you want and pour it over ice cubes. I had that tea all summer long. I always had it in my refrigerator. I love Redy's selections!

cel-000027.png

I'm having some trouble finding drinks that I like. I am horrible at drinking water and I dislike flavored water. I could use some suggestions on drinks to try. What's your go to hydration drink?

I like the snow cone idea Redy!

April, do you like diet Snapple lemon iced tea? It does contain Aspartame so I limit myself to just 1 bottle per day. I don't drink coffee so this gives me the caffeine boost that I no longer get with my dearly departed, diet Pepsi. ;)

What is hint? There are a lot of places do not have Chick-fil-A's yet. Just yesterday I read that we're getting one in Seattle and we got Gaucho open in Portland I think but that's not going to be a place where I'm going to be hanging out.

If only they would sell a powder or liquid that you could add to your own water at home, to save on consumption of glass and the incredible expense of shipping water in glass. Actually, I only drink water, coffee I make with my own water, beer in bottles, and wine. I don't really trust sanitation level in bottling plants, ever since my sister almost drank a spider that drowned in the bottom of her bottle of Pepsi.

Back