• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

We wonder

Bill sperry

I have been aware that healthy foods have always been more expensive. Guess that is the mom in me.
Girl me too! I was just talking about it last night-after a trip to the grocery store yesterday morning. My 10 y/o daughter was arguing that healthy foods cost more because there is more involved in their growing or making, harvesting, transport ect (10 years old?!), and that processed foods don’t use quality ingredients so it doesn’t matter how cheaply they’re made. I was telling her that she was right, but asking how that could be changed. She’s still thinking on that one lol

Girl me too! I was just talking about it last night-after a trip to the grocery store yesterday morning. My 10 y/o daughter was arguing that healthy foods cost more because there is more involved in their growing or making, harvesting, transport ect (10 years old?!), and that processed foods don’t use quality ingredients so it doesn’t matter how cheaply they’re made. I was telling her that she was right, but asking how that could be changed. She’s still thinking on that one lol
Smart little lady you have

Back