• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Week 2 Post Operation Robotic Assisted Gastric Sleeve

I am happy to say that as of surgery day oct 24 I weighed 251 ( oct 14 I weighed 261) and today I weighed in at 238, it’s only Nov 9th!!! I tell you what I am already feeling the inches come off, even when the scale don’t move It’s been a very easy healing process even though I jumped the gun and started soft foods right out the gate, a few bites well chewed do not bother me. I like all the same food types still, Mexican especially and even spices don’t bother me, so I have to say I’m very satisfied. My face has slimmed down already and clothes are loose all over. I am thinking this was one of the best choices I have ever made! Now instead of living to eat I literally am letting my new stomach teach me how to eat to live! Very grateful and I recommend the choice I have made 100%!

As of November 15 I weighed in at 229! I have put my CPAP away and have been sleeping like a baby again !!! So much to be grateful for !!!
Be careful putting your CPAP away before you have another sleep study. Even skinny people have sleep apnea. It’s all about your facial and throat anatomy. I am a respiratory therapist and you would be surprised how many people lose 100 pounds or more and still need there CPAP

Be careful putting your CPAP away before you have another sleep study. Even skinny people have sleep apnea. It’s all about your facial and throat anatomy. I am a respiratory therapist and you would be surprised how many people lose 100 pounds or more and still need there CPAP
I hear what your saying but it came with the last baby and now that I am back to pre pregnancy weight the obstruction that woke me up at night seems to be gone. I feel rested nightly like I did before. Thank you!

Back