• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Weight isn't everything

Christine Seese

Inches can be good too. Last week I tried on a size smaller jeans because the ones I've been wearing were baggy. They were about an inch shy of buttoning up. Today, the jeans I was wearing while house hunting were falling off of me. For laughs and giggles I decided to try the new jeans plus 3 pair I found in my closet. They all FIT!!! I was so afraid they wouldn't, but boy was I wrong. Smiles all over this face. Plus, we are going to make an offer on a house. Yippee.

Inches can be good too. Last week I tried on a size smaller jeans because the ones I've been wearing were baggy. They were about an inch shy of buttoning up. Today, the jeans I was wearing while house hunting were falling off of me. For laughs and giggles I decided to try the new jeans plus 3 pair I found in my closet. They all FIT!!! I was so afraid they wouldn't, but boy was I wrong. Smiles all over this face. Plus, we are going to make an offer on a house. Yippee.
Wow, that is great, keep up the good work and best of luck on the new home

Yes losing inches is a great thing, a def boost to motivation. Congrats on that and putting a offer in on a house... Keep up the good work

That's wonderful, for me I like inches better than pounds. How you look is so much more important than a number on a scale. Congratulations on the house; be careful you don't over do it when you start the moving in process.

That's wonderful, for me I like inches better than pounds. How you look is so much more important than a number on a scale. Congratulations on the house; be careful you don't over do it when you start the moving in process.
I agree. How you look is more important. That's why I finally gave up my baggy jeans. Lol. We put our offer in today. It's a brand new listing. So there are 2 other families looking at it today. I think they are waiting to see if they make offers. Just in case, we are still keeping an eye on other properties. Don't worry. I won't overdo it at moving time. My husband usually utilizes students to help out. I'll pack up the boxes and take those little by little to the house. We just need to make sure we are out of here on 4/30.

Wow!! Great news!!

QUOTE="Christine Seese, post: 31283, member: 10506"]Inches can be good too. Last week I tried on a size smaller jeans because the ones I've been wearing were baggy. They were about an inch shy of buttoning up. Today, the jeans I was wearing while house hunting were falling off of me. For laughs and giggles I decided to try the new jeans plus 3 pair I found in my closet. They all FIT!!! I was so afraid they wouldn't, but boy was I wrong. Smiles all over this face. Plus, we are going to make an offer on a house. Yippee.[/QUOTE]

Back