• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

weight loss keto pills

hubbs

i had the surgery 2003 or 2004. i'm 70 years old. my grandaughter had hers about 4 years ago. she has gained alot of the weight back. she is trying the keto diet at times , but now they have a vitamin to looseweight fast. says it worked for oprah winfrey and she wants to try it. she is 28 years old. the pill is F 1 Keto. i seen it in face book and she found it in walmart.. just wanted to check with the group to see if its ok !!!!!! i hate technology.. so if you could email me i might be able to get your responses....thank you for any info.

i had the surgery 2003 or 2004. i'm 70 years old. my grandaughter had hers about 4 years ago. she has gained alot of the weight back. she is trying the keto diet at times , but now they have a vitamin to looseweight fast. says it worked for oprah winfrey and she wants to try it. she is 28 years old. the pill is F 1 Keto. i seen it in face book and she found it in walmart.. just wanted to check with the group to see if its ok !!!!!! i hate technology.. so if you could email me i might be able to get your responses....thank you for any info.
There is no miracle pill. Full stop. None. They are products designed and marketed to capitalize on people's hopes. We know this because there are still overweight people. Supplements are not regulated by the FDA. There could be Fen-phen in there or semaglutide and the FDA would not know until someone's liver failed. If someone bothered to do an autopsy. (I teach about medical quackery at the college level.)

Even when good medical interventions exist, the patient still needs to eat right. Usually, someone will go on a new diet and also take a new pill at the same time. Any restrictive diet will cause weight loss, so if it is "keto," like only meat, short term, yeah she might have weight loss, but it's only because of the restrictive diet.

Oprah, while in many ways an admirable woman, is truly one of the most gullible people out there. The platform she has given to quacks and quackery is legendary. I really think that your granddaughter needs to get in touch with her dietician. I hope this helps. You will never be wrong in encouraging your granddaughter to collaborate with her medical team.

rjbj x 1,000!!!!!!

He wrote the perfect post. Listen to him.

And when you hear the name Oprah, instead of thinking she's some kind of smart, caring humanitarian, remember she's in it for the MONEY, and her name, read backward, is Harpo, as in Marx, as in the goofiest of all the brothers. I don't know why anyone admires Oprah. She's never said one thing that inspired me, and she's recommended at least a dozen diets, but still has a weight problem. Her name should be Cult-rah.

Back