• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Weightloss scale

I don't know if it was something in my operating system, but I was unable to get the ticker by following Kevin's link in the instructions. I emailed him about it at the time and he said he was going to fix it and update the guidelines. But the guidelines were never updated so I don't know if the link works.

If that's the case, then just do a web search for weight loss ticker. There are a bunch of websites that have progress stickers for a lot of things. You will find one.

I don't know if it was something in my operating system, but I was unable to get the ticker by following Kevin's link in the instructions. I emailed him about it at the time and he said he was going to fix it and update the guidelines. But the guidelines were never updated so I don't know if the link works.

If that's the case, then just do a web search for weight loss ticker. There are a bunch of websites that have progress stickers for a lot of things. You will find one.
The link works; I did mine several days ago.

Back