• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Well it is official, I have broken the 230 barrier and now weight 228.8

dancinbr

Good Morning,

Yahoo! Yippee!

I haven't seen this weight since the early 1990's.

I am feeling good and vibrant and so much to live for again.

My wife is also enjoying the new me!

She is shopping, buying me new clothes, tutoring me on dressing to look good. I seem to have opened a new spirit within her as well.

The vacation we just returned from was one of the best vacations we have had together, alone and together.

We walked, we danced, we toured, we loved.

What more can a man want?

She is also feeling good with the weight of "co-dependence" gone with her Mom's passing. It is sad to lose a Mom. However, it is good to see a happier wife.

I loved them both. I love my wife very much. 49 years coming up this July 31, 2014.

We are now starting to plan our 50th anniversary; Italy here we come.

Ralph

Good Morning,

Yahoo! Yippee!

She is shopping, buying me new clothes, tutoring me on dressing to look good. I seem to have opened a new spirit within her as well.

The vacation we just returned from was one of the best vacations we have had together, alone and together.

She is also feeling good with the weight of "co-dependence" gone with her Mom's passing. It is sad to lose a Mom. However, it is good to see a happier wife.

I loved them both. I love my wife very much. 49 years coming up this July 31, 2014.

Ralph

CONGRATULATIONS Ralph on your 49th Anniversary and your upcoming 50th Anniversary next year. AWESOME!

Another CONGRATULATIONS is in order for weighing in at 228lb. Wow you're getting close to that 200lb mark!

So glad you and your wife had such a great vacation, life is so great when your health is so much better, isn't it!!!

So glad you're back.. :cool:

Cheyenne

CONGRATULATIONS Ralph on your 49th Anniversary and your upcoming 50th Anniversary next year. AWESOME!

Another CONGRATULATIONS is in order for weighing in at 228lb. Wow you're getting close to that 200lb mark!

So glad you and your wife had such a great vacation, life is so great when your health is so much better, isn't it!!!

So glad you're back.. :cool:

Cheyenne

You are so right!

God willing we have another 10 maybe 15 maybe 20 years left on this Earth. We both want these years to be happy, joyful and healthy.

I took a major step in this direction when I decided to have the surgery.

I am so happy I did so.

Ralph

Congratulations! That is sooooo wonderful. Sounds like you are both very happy. Congratulations to both you and your wife. Keep up the great work.

Just looking at the new pictures of you, I don't know Ralph, you already look pretty darn skinny now! You may have to consider reconsidering your goal weight, lol.. just wanted to tell you, you really do look terrific!!! :cool:

Just looking at the new pictures of you, I don't know Ralph, you already look pretty darn skinny now! You may have to consider reconsidering your goal weight, lol.. just wanted to tell you, you really do look terrific!!! :cool:

Aw gee you are making me blush!

Ralph

Congratulations Ralph! It must feel so wonderful. And congrats on your 50th anniversary! I'm really happy for you!

This is so awesome Ralph. You and your wife are an inspiration for us all. You both are living the good life. Congratulations.

We'll I'll say it you go "boy" you look absolutely handsome. You wife better hold on tight to that new man of hers. Healthier than ever Dancing and walking your way to that 50 year anniversary on your way to the 75th healthy. I can't wait to do some of the things I can no longer do because of my size. Like dancing I use to dance for hours. You are truly a testimony of how your life can change with a little help.

Congrats Ralph!

I'm so happy for you and your wife as well! You look amazing! I'm also happy to hear you're going to Italy. That's a place I hope to see as well.....Everything is coming up roses!!!!! Kudos!

Linney

We'll I'll say it you go "boy" you look absolutely handsome. You wife better hold on tight to that new man of hers. Healthier than ever Dancing and walking your way to that 50 year anniversary on your way to the 75th healthy. I can't wait to do some of the things I can no longer do because of my size. Like dancing I use to dance for hours. You are truly a testimony of how your life can change with a little help.

Thank you,

Yes we are both very happy lately. So many things have been lifted off of our daily burdens.

Time for us to enjoy life a bit more.

We are going to do exactly that.

Oh, you will get back to dancing real soon too. In fact, that is one of the many accomplishments that I have posted. You will soon be able to post it too.

Ralph

Congrats Ralph!

I'm so happy for you and your wife as well! You look amazing! I'm also happy to hear you're going to Italy. That's a place I hope to see as well.....Everything is coming up roses!!!!! Kudos!

Linney

Hello Linney,

Thanks. Yes, Italy will be on the agenda for next year for sure. I have to start planning it now.

Thanks for the great comments.

I keep telling people to find supportive friends and surround yourself with success. This forum is doing exactly that for me and all of you.

I have to post another new weight. It appears I am dropping again; 226.8.

Ralph

Good Morning,

Yahoo! Yippee!

Ralph

Ralph that's awesome! You look fantastic and happy! Hoorraayyy! Italy, ahhh the most beautiful place on the planet! I guess I'm partial...LOL It sounds like everything is moving in a positive direction...what a great post! Kudos to you my friend, Linney

Ralph that's awesome! You look fantastic and happy! Hoorraayyy! Italy, ahhh the most beautiful place on the planet! I guess I'm partial...LOL It sounds like everything is moving in a positive direction...what a great post! Kudos to you my friend, Linney

She wants to go for at least a month.

We will see.

Ralph

Back