• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

We've all been there...share a funny post op story or two....

Letrell

Well..here's one. I was talking to feastorfamine the other day and we were laughing so hard I was in tears. Not sure you could even hear what I was saying, Pat, but it was fun. Thanks I needed it. Here's the story....

I'm living in this new town now. Cut off from the world. We have one grocery store...a tiny tiny Safeway. So everyone goes in there and here, everyone knows everyone. So...understand that everyone knew I was the new woman in town....lol.

I'm in Safeway with my daughter. We are looking at the instant oatmeal and omg, I felt it coming....looked over to her and said, "I'm gonna fart". She was like..."oh no you won't!" Well..everyone knows it just happens. We can't control it. LOL. So silently my body did it's thing and I hear...."OMG Mom..You di iiint". Get that little attitude thing in there. She made noises, pinched her nose and lo and behold...BOL..another one. then another. then another and even I was ready to die in that tiny isle. I covered my nose and said.."pick one fast, I'm going to faint". Then this lady walks into the isle and I said something like..."That is so nasty...was that that lady that just walked by". I got a look from the devil...she held in a burst of laughter. The woman walked really fast down the isle and to another one and then...more...OMG. I couldn't stop them..And then it happened....

A woman with some teenagers comes into the isle and I said it again. My daughter said, "I think so, Mom". I was mortified. But it got worse when they all started commenting on the smell and ran past us to the end of the aisle. As one of the boys passed he says..."OMG, it smells like someone crapped in his pants, Dude".

BOL

That was it...I grabbed a box and left the aisle. My daughter was so embarrassed. When we walked out, she hit me. LOL

Life is sweet and life goes on.

A small price to pay for health?

BOL

That's too funny Letrell. Good thing I live alone *LOL* And as if I don't have enough problems planning my outings because of my disabilities, now I'm going to have to plan them around gas attacks. Hmmmmmm......there is a relitive of mine I owe a few paybacks to :)

BurpinG!!!!, IT Took me over a year to burp! prior to my surgery, my friend had it and she would burp like a man-a real man, and my kids would be so grossed out they couldn't finish there dinner. my daughter would say, mom i hope when its your turn you don't sound like that!! she was 10!! well one day out to lunch, from no where, out it came!!!! BUURRPPPP!! my daughter said agh...mom u didn't !!! lol!! and i said i did!!! some one in the resturant said easy for you to say!! not really, since i don' burb anymore!!! LOL

Back