• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

where did the time go?

rnldybg

Well I am now 6 weeks post op... time to go back to work on Friday. Cannot believe it! Have to admit I am nervous to go back to my overnight shifts. Walking 2-3 miles every other day to get myself used to being on my feet for 8-12 hours. Any one have any tips for me?? Would love some insight on how to get back in to my routine and keep myself on point for hydration and nutrition.. Thanks

When i return to work next week I plan on taking my own prepared meals so all i have to do is heat in a microwave if needed. I also plan on taking a jug of whatever I want to drink for that day and keeping it in the fridge at work so I can fill my covered glass w/straw when needed.

I have a little fridge at work that I keep yogurt cheese and lunch meat in, I also keep little cans of tuna and protien powder, that was real impotant when I first went back to work because I was never hungry and if I forgot to eat I could suplament with a shake. Have a good week at work. :cool: Tom

Back