• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

who are you wearing?

I thought it might be fun to post photos of our masks. I have a few favorites. What are yours?

Last edited:
You know, that's a gorgeous picture. Better than your profile picture!

Oh, but we are now sworn enemies, as my hatred for the Yankees knows no bounds!;)They've been using the Mariners as a farm team since the late 90s. I love the Mets, though. They're like the Bassett hounds of baseball.

You know, that's a gorgeous picture. Better than your profile picture!

Oh, but we are now sworn enemies, as my hatred for the Yankees knows no bounds!;)They've been using the Mariners as a farm team since the late 90s. I love the Mets, though. They're like the Bassett hounds of baseball.

LOL.... yes it is a better picture because my face is covered! :D:D:D

I was a Met's fan before I was a Yankee fan. I was in love with the '86 Mets. My son got me hooked on it - he was in Little League at the time. I think when Derek Jeter came along I started watching the Yankees more. By then my son was in college and we kind of had a little Yankee vs Mets rivalry going on. But deep down I still like the Mets. And we love Basset Hounds, so that's fitting! LOL! BTW, I had to borrow my husband's mask to take that picture.

No, you big silly. Your face is more visible bc you aren't wearing glasses!

I had cataract repair in both eyes, which gave me 20/40 vision after a lifetime of thick, corrective lenses. Now I can see fine, I can wear sunglasses and open my eyes underwater without my contacts floating off. This is one of the many things for which I'm grateful.

I should wear makeup more, but I'm honestly right on the razors edge because of our state of existence. Anyway, you look pretty and you should flaunt it, sans specs.

Javelin, how you doing?
generally good, but not so good on weight loss right now. I got off track with getting ready for winter, and remodeling a bathroom, and a couple terrible kidney stones. We lost our local support groups in Chattanooga because of the virus. Bur now I have found support meetings on line from my doctors office, so now I am rededicating myself to weight loss, cleaner living, and break dancing ........... I hope you are doing well, and have a merry Christmas and a happy new year ....

Nothing fancy here. They are all solid color, navy blue or grey. I am in the office working th/f and have to keep things neutral to not spark any controversy about anything in my job. If I could I would have a Packers mask and a few winter themed ones. Unfortunately where I buy my mask all the cute patterns are only made for kids.

Back