• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Who is your support team?

MamaBearOf4

My support team:
Aris- my husband, my back bone, the unconditional love.
lil daddy- my 5 yr old, my little cuddle bug, the one that can wake me up in a good mood.
markitos- my 10 yr old, my momma's boy that will come through to make sure I am good.
juan- my 12 yr old, my future paramedic. He is ready to jump up and help with cuts and burns
Dani- my 13 yr old, my oldest and more independent son that is ready for more responsibility when he is not acting out.
Redy, Diane, Tex, Weezy, Mandy and all the new people that has joined.
Rustie- my cousin, support from another state.
Theresa- my aunt, always puts me in my place even know she not that much older then me.

That is my support. They all have their place. So does everyone on this site. Diane is my straight forward information gal, Tex supportive til the end, Redy supportive and nice to talk with, Weezy sweet as pie, and Mandy supportive. As I get to know everyone else They will earn their place as well and I will have to update then but for now that is the ones that keeps me going so much. I hope that you all will comment your support system as well.

Hi momma bear. Thank you for the mention.. I feel the same and thankful the same people I responded to. My boyfriend Andy is my rock. We have been together for 4years and he's all in. Couldn't do it without him. It's just us two but we make a great team. Been through a few things with him as well. My PCP will be a support as well. Lots of good people in her medical office. So I feel we all init together so to speak. As you said Duane is great with questins to

My support team:
Aris- my husband, my back bone, the unconditional love.
lil daddy- my 5 yr old, my little cuddle bug, the one that can wake me up in a good mood.
markitos- my 10 yr old, my momma's boy that will come through to make sure I am good.
juan- my 12 yr old, my future paramedic. He is ready to jump up and help with cuts and burns
Dani- my 13 yr old, my oldest and more independent son that is ready for more responsibility when he is not acting out.
Redy, Diane, Tex, Weezy, Mandy and all the new people that has joined.
Rustie- my cousin, support from another state.
Theresa- my aunt, always puts me in my place even know she not that much older then me.

That is my support. They all have their place. So does everyone on this site. Diane is my straight forward information gal, Tex supportive til the end, Redy supportive and nice to talk with, Weezy sweet as pie, and Mandy supportive. As I get to know everyone else They will earn their place as well and I will have to update then but for now that is the ones that keeps me going so much. I hope that you all will comment your support system as well.
Hi Mama- Aw, thank you. You've blessed us, too! I love checking in here.
My husband, Dan, of 17 years, has been wonderful through my surgery and after. The group on this board, old and new, have helped me in countless ways! I don't feel right if I don't check in. We are all fighting a life-long battle and we really need each other's strength and experiences.

That is so true to everyone on this site. I would not feel right if I did not get on here and check in. Sometimes I forget because I am so busy. But when I do get a calm time I am right back on here. Checking on the people I have came to know as friends. I could never truly stop worrying about people that is about to go into surgery and the ones that are having issues now after surgery. I want to make sure everyone is still with us and make sure they know they are very much cared for here

Back