• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Who's HAVING SURGERY in July?

How to add an event to the calendar:

Click on the calendar link, either above or in a drop-down menu to the left, depending on your operating system. There are instructions from Kevin there. It's a little confusing but what you do is you write a post saying that you are having the surgery and including the dates.

Now I am having a complete brain fart and cannot remember the rest. So I am including a link to the instructions.

Well it's about 10 in Florida now and MamaBear is kissing her children good night and probably has a million butterflies in her stomach because she has to be at the hospital in a few hours to have her surgery. Finally! Bon voyage and best of luck. After all this time of waiting you're finally going to be crossing that threshold from pre-op to post op and you'll have a whole new journey in front of you. We will all be thinking of you and hoping for the best experience possible. And will be waiting for your reports. Let us know how things are going for you.

Welcome, Esther. Just as a point of trivia, Esther is my middle name. How do you like it? I mean how do you like being a queen of Persia? So what kind of surgery are you having, and have you been on a restricted diet already? Are you prepared for what happens before and after the surgery? I think most of the people who are here are post-surgical. We can pretty much give you our informed opinions on just about everything related to bariatric surgery. Feel free to introduce yourself. We are very glad you're here.

Welcome, Esther. Just as a point of trivia, Esther is my middle name. How do you like it? I mean how do you like being a queen of Persia? So what kind of surgery are you having, and have you been on a restricted diet already? Are you prepared for what happens before and after the surgery? I think most of the people who are here are post-surgical. We can pretty much give you our informed opinions on just about everything related to bariatric surgery. Feel free to introduce yourself. We are very glad you're here.
Am having the sleeve done an I didn't have to restricted diet. Yes am prepared for before and after. Am also scared. I love being a Queen of Persia.dianeseattle

Yeah, I have the same nagging feeling. I just can't remember if the people who were talking about July were just pre-op or if they actually had surgery scheduled. I do remember one person saying that he had surgery scheduled for the 27th or the 29th.

HEY PEOPLE!!!!! IF YOU HAVE SURGERY SCHEDULED FOR JULY, please speak up! Tell us when, what type, & how many days you expect to be in the hospital.
Hi dianeseattle, my surgery is scheduled for Monday, July 29, 2019. I'm getting nervous. I'm having my gallbladder removed and a hiatal hernia repair as well. If all goes well, I'm to be discharged after 2-3 days.

My surgery date is on the 29th,for insurance purposes I thought I was not going to be able to get it back on that day,so I didn’t start my 2 week liquid diet. I was financially cleared on Tuesday and my coordinator just told me to start that day, I’m surprised I didn’t have to do 2 weeks but I’m happy about that because I’m literally starving right now lol.

My surgery date is on the 29th,for insurance purposes I thought I was not going to be able to get it back on that day,so I didn’t start my 2 week liquid diet. I was financially cleared on Tuesday and my coordinator just told me to start that day, I’m surprised I didn’t have to do 2 weeks but I’m happy about that because I’m literally starving right now lol.
Birthday is on the 31st. So I took this as the most amazing birthday gift.

Back