• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Woo-hoo Surgery Date

I just got my surgery date: APRIL 12th at 12:30pm!
I feel like I can finally relax a little and just be happy in this moment. I feel so thankful and blessed.
E9BDB650-4CD0-475B-9768-1E4285308A6D.jpeg

If you don't mind sharing, did you make your weight loss goal they were expecting prior to surgery?
Oh, thanks for asking. My surgeon asked me to lose 5 pounds and I lost 12 pounds! By the way, the office scale was 100% accurate compared to my scale at home, so that was a huge relief. Because of my weight loss, he approved a 10 day liquid diet (instead of two weeks). I was so happy when I left the office that I had to sit on an outside bench and have a moment and text my husband.

Oh, thanks for asking. My surgeon asked me to lose 5 pounds and I lost 12 pounds! By the way, the office scale was 100% accurate compared to my scale at home, so that was a huge relief. Because of my weight loss, he approved a 10 day liquid diet (instead of two weeks). I was so happy when I left the office that I had to sit on an outside bench and have a moment and text my husband.
Wonderful news!!

Back