• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Yay

MamaBearOf4

I am ready up and showered. Ready to go. I have to be there at 5:30 and it is 4:30. I thought I would need more time but 30 minutes and I even have time to write this. I and about to go but I want you all to know that I will check in as soon as possible. I will talk to you on the other side of having my new tool in this battle. Life changes everyday but this is a big change that I have been waiting for, I am excited. None of the nervous and no anxiety. Pure joy and excitement. I know I sound crazy excited about a surgery. That is not even why I am excited. I am excited for the future and a healthy change to come. So until I get back on. Keep strong and keep fighting my sisters and brothers in the same battle for our health. xoxox

Wow I can't decide if I'm nervous or excited for you Mama, but my stomach is just twisting, waiting for your next word. I know you're going to do great. The surgery is all but perfected these days, having been performed on millions of people. It's just going to be amazing to hear what you have to say once you cross over to the post-op side. Everything you've been saying to others will now come from the horse's mouth, because you will have real-time knowledge about it. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

I am not home yet. Hopefully today. I went through yesterday with no pain meds at all. I got up and a shower and everything my draining tube keeps leaking because it get full but keeping an eye on it so it does not over fill is the key. My nurses is sweet and the whole floor is talking about me. Says I am the bast patient they had and they want to keep in touch to see the results. I meet another girl here that had the same procedure and she had not walked a lot. I tried to encourage her to walk a little more to help with the pain. We went down for ugi at the same time.

I am ready up and showered. Ready to go. I have to be there at 5:30 and it is 4:30. I thought I would need more time but 30 minutes and I even have time to write this. I and about to go but I want you all to know that I will check in as soon as possible. I will talk to you on the other side of having my new tool in this battle. Life changes everyday but this is a big change that I have been waiting for, I am excited. None of the nervous and no anxiety. Pure joy and excitement. I know I sound crazy excited about a surgery. That is not even why I am excited. I am excited for the future and a healthy change to come. So until I get back on. Keep strong and keep fighting my sisters and brothers in the same battle for our health. xoxox
Are you back home, MamaBear? Can’t wait to hear from you! Sending you positive vibes!!

Back