• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Yes i have a surgery date 8-3-15 !!!!

booboo709

I am so excited and scared. I have been waiting for 7 months. I was told today that I would be getting some pre-op stuff in the mail. I would love to get somethings before I go does anyone have any ideas of what and maybe where is a good place to get them. I have a blender and a protein shaker bottle. I don't know how much protein shakes I need to have and I am going to have a hard time with my water intake I don't care for it any ideas? Well I guess I am really excited I cannot think of anything eles right now but I will be soon asking questions and hopefully answer someone else too ;)

Hi booboo, congratulations on your surgery date. I went to Costco and bought a box of 18 vanilla and 18 chocolate ready mixed and also bought the powder so I would have variety. As far as your water you can get Crystal Light to put in it. It's pretty good. Also I got some Diet Snapple if you like tea. There are different favors, raspberry, lemon and half and half. I haven't had the half and half yet. That's all I've been drinking for the last almost 2 weeks. Also, chicken broth and Beef broth. it's nice to have those once in awhile. Good luck. I hope this helps.

Thank you, yes it helped me now I know I will be able to get my water intake with the Crystal lite I love that stuff. ;)..... I will be updating as I go I hope I can be just as helpful to someone like you were to me god bless you.

I am so excited and scared. I have been waiting for 7 months. I was told today that I would be getting some pre-op stuff in the mail. I would love to get somethings before I go does anyone have any ideas of what and maybe where is a good place to get them. I have a blender and a protein shaker bottle. I don't know how much protein shakes I need to have and I am going to have a hard time with my water intake I don't care for it any ideas? Well I guess I am really excited I cannot think of anything eles right now but I will be soon asking questions and hopefully answer someone else too ;)

Congratulations on your surgery date! Surgery is exciting but very scary at the same time! This is very normal. We all feel this way.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!

Cheyenne

Back