• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Zero Sugar Soda's

Fosgate

I'm seeing a lot more flavors pop up the last few months. Anybody try any of these yet? They are freakin dangerous as a treat with icecream to make a float! Most I have found either at Walmart or my local Safeway grocery. I've never been a big soda person, but I do like to have one on occasion. I bought a 12 pack of each of the Dr Peppers, the two Mountain Dew odd balls and a Sunkist Orange and A&W Root beer. I've always found Root Beer and Orange soda as two of my favs. Root beer I have always been fussy as I like a good rich flavorful root beer and many taste watery. My go to's pre surgery was Dr. Weinhard, Barq's as the top two I could find (until Molson Coors discontinued the Dr. Weinhard line) for root beer. The A&W Root beer has a very rich flavor to it that I like. Orange soda favs was Crush & Dr. Weinhard orange creamsicle, until I met Royal in the Philippines. I was had flashbacks of Joe Vs The Volcano and looking for Big Woo when I tried that in Coron Philippines. I'm hoping to try the root beer and orange soda with some Keto Vanilla Ice cream that I bought that is pretty tasteless as a float. Anyone else try any of these?

Coke Zero
Cherry Coke Zero
Cherry Vanilla Coke Zero
Coke Vanilla Zero
Coke Starlight Zero
Pepsi Zero Sugar
Pepsi Mango Zero Sugar
Pepsi Wild Cherry Zero Sugar
Pepsi Zero Sugar Vanilla
Mountain Dew Zero Sugar
Mountain Dew Raspberry Lemonade Zero Sugar
Mountain Dew Major Melon Zero Sugar
7 Up Zero Sugar
Doctor Pepper Cherry Zero Sugar
Doctor Pepper Zero Sugar
Doctor Pepper Dark Berry Zero Sugar
Sprite Zero Sugar
Squirt Zero Sugar
A&W Root Beer Zero Sugar
Sunkist Orange Zero sugar
Virgils Black Cherry Soda Zero sugar
Virgils Root Beer Zero Sugar
Virgils Cream Soda Zero Sugar
Reeds Ginger Beer Zero Sugar
Canada Dry Zero Sugar

My surgeon told me no alcohol or carbonated bevs for a year. After that experiment. So long as I don't have a problem burping it's ok in moderation, but no real sugar drinks as bacteria in the gut will produce even more gas from the sugars, dumping syndrome etc.

i don't use sugar-free substitutes because they scare me. I came up in the saccharine-cancer era. I drink soda and have beer, gin & tonics occasionally. carbonation does not stretch your stomach. check out the stomach system and you'll see that would be impossible. fat, carbs/sugars turn into fat and that gloms onto your stomach, making it bigger.

Back