• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

hey newbies, welcome to .... the.... group

Hello, I'm looking for retired female friends in Zephyrhills, FL that have had RYN surgery and are also dealing with CLL. Thank you for your time Cali

Hello, I'm looking for retired female friends in Zephyrhills, FL that have had RYN surgery and are also dealing with CLL. Thank you for your time Cali
Cali, you may not be able to find a face-to-face friend, but if you like someone's posts to this group, you can send him or her private messages by clicking on the envelope icon in the above right corner. I've communicated with many members privately over the years by using this tool.

On the very first page of this website, where forums are listed, there's also a listing of groups by state. Have a look at that and post your own invitation by clicking on your state and sending a message.

Last edited:
Cali, you may not be able to find a face-to-face friend, but if you like someone's posts to this group, you can send him or her private messages by clicking on the envelope icon in the above right corner. I've communicated with many members privately over the years by using this tool.

On the very first place of this website, where forums are listed, there's also a listing of groups by state. Have a look at that and post your own invitation by clicking on your state and sending a message.
Thank you getting back with me. I did click on Florida to make this post. Was not sure about pick someone. Some days I not sure if my CLL is acting up or the Candy cane thing I have going on with my little belly. But thank you for getting back with me.

Thank you getting back with me. I did click on Florida to make this post. Was not sure about pick someone. Some days I not sure if my CLL is acting up or the Candy cane thing I have going on with my little belly. But thank you for getting back with me.
what's the "candy cane thing?'

what's the "candy cane thing?'
When doing the RYN bariatric surgery they leave what looks a piece of extra skin attached to your small belly. Later if food starts getting caught it, it starts to stretch and looks like a candy cane. Going to see Dr today on what to do about it.

When doing the RYN bariatric surgery they leave what looks a piece of extra skin attached to your small belly. Later if food starts getting caught it, it starts to stretch and looks like a candy cane. Going to see Dr today on what to do about it.

wow, I've never heard of this. If you look online for graphics showing post-bariatric stomach, you'll never see it there.. I think it's good that you're seeing your doctor. I think you should also consider getting a second opinion, but please let us know what your doctor says today. Best of luck to you.

Back