• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

1 Day and a Wake up

WOW, it is almost here and I am surprisingly calm and ready to go.

I will be packing my bag tomorrow and getting our furbabies settled in...
Hubby will come home to spend the night so he can make sure the babies are fed, watered, walked and not stressed out by being home alone for to long by themselves.
They are used to me being home with them pretty much 24/7 unless we are traveling, even then they travel with us..
We have yet to find anyone we trust to take care of the furbabies and the feathered babies.

Hubby will come home to spend the night so he can make sure the babies are fed, watered, walked and not stressed out by being home alone for to long by themselves.
They are used to me being home with them pretty much 24/7 unless we are traveling, even then they travel with us..
We have yet to find anyone we trust to take care of the furbabies and the feathered babies.

So excited for you. Good luck and keep us posted. :)

The time is almost here! Good Luck to you. :) Your life will be changed forevermore!!!

Back