• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

27 days post op!!!

Tina

I haven't checked in for a few weeks and wanted to update. I had the sleeve done on March 5. I've lost a total of 43 pounds, 14 prior to surgery and 29 since. I'm just amazed how the weight just falls off. I haven't had any problems except for nausea, but I'm prone to that anyway. We had a breakfast party at work this week and when I went in to sit down my dish, all the smells attacked me and I had to rush out of the room. I really think my sense of smell has improved, unfortunately, it causes me to feel nauseated. Sorta like morning sickness! LOL. March 2, I was wearing a 20W, today I have on a regular size 16 and am very comfortable with no muffin top! Hope everyone is doing well. Glad I've got ya! Tina

Sounds like you are loving your sleeve. Sorry about the nausea, but I think it will pass. It happened to me in the beginning. I went from a 24 to a 12. I do have a small muffin top. Just too much skin. It's funny it wasn't as noticable before surgery. I guess it was just filled out. I refuse to hate any parts of my body. It serves me well. I have gone from pear shaped to thicker in the middle. I was told this happens to women when they go through menopause. Oh well. You are doing great. Keep up the good work.

Tina, you are doing great. Keep up the work, hopefully the nausea will go away the further out from surgery you get. You are on your way to being a BIG LOSER! Oh Yeah!

Frank

:cool:

Back