• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

3 days post bariatric surgery

Everything I have been reading here and elsewhere, it seems my program progresses much faster.
Thanks for sharing. Maybe your diet was set up just for you, based on your health, based on your needs. It would be dangerous for people who had gastric sleeve or roux-en-y to be eating solids the day after surgery. I mean seriously, really bad things can happen.

Thanks for sharing. Maybe your diet was set up just for you, based on your health, based on your needs. It would be dangerous for people who had gastric sleeve or roux-en-y to be eating solids the day after surgery. I mean seriously, really bad things can happen.
Oh maybe I said someone that was misunderstood, I wasnt put on solid food. I was on full fluids day 2 then pureed food after day 10

I had the RNY 05/01/19 I am eating almost anything now.
Hi Lovalee! I was reading through your posts on here and would love to get an update on how you’re feeling now- almost 6 weeks post surg (pain management, what you’re able to eat, not eat, how much weight you have lost, overall mood etc)!
I just joined this group today and love to read the updates on progress and encouragements from everyone.

Back