• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

6 months

My sixth months has past. I am a little disappointed that my weight loss has stalled. I have been told I am building muscle but lets face it the number on the scale speaks volumes. My number has been screaming the same number for 7 weeks now. I have upped my workout and write down everything I eat but nothing seams to work. Yes the cloths are getting larger but I really wanted to be less than 200 lbs before Christmas. I know that will not happen now and it is a little sad. One thing that is kind of positive and very funny was while doing a 45 minute spinning class I found that my workout cloths are way to big. Yes I lost my pants not once but twice. I laughed pulled them up and peddled on. It is time to shop for workout cloths. The up side to all this is that I am down 121 lbs in less than a year. I feel great and can keep up the pace. Maybe the scale is just a number but I want a lower number. Ah well continue on and see where the future takes me.

Thanks for letting me vent

I think you're doing great, and it sounds like your food and exercise routine are spot on. Give yourself a break!

Back