• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

8 Days post surgery

Well what a day. I had my first post-surgical follow up today. I have lost just over 50 pounds since starting the Phase 1 diet.

18 of that came off from November 20th to current.

All is awesome AND I got to have a yogurt as a snack, wow that was interesting. All I could manage was about 3 ounces of a yogurt and was way stuffed.

Tonight I am having my first pureed meal which I am a bit apprehensive about. My biggest fear is of my food getting stuck.

We are having seasoned baked tilapia, steamed green beans, and my husband will have salad as well. So we shall see.

Well what a day. I had my first post-surgical follow up today. I have lost just over 50 pounds since starting the Phase 1 diet.

18 of that came off from November 20th to current.

All is awesome AND I got to have a yogurt as a snack, wow that was interesting. All I could manage was about 3 ounces of a yogurt and was way stuffed.

Tonight I am having my first pureed meal which I am a bit apprehensive about. My biggest fear is of my food getting stuck.

We are having seasoned baked tilapia, steamed green beans, and my husband will have salad as well. So we shall see.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are doing great!! Keep up the good work! :) Your menu sounds delicious. Baked tilapia and green beans were on my menu quite often!

Back