• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

9 more days till surgery! READY FOR CHANGE!

As I continue on this journey, I feel more and more empowered ! I am surprised at my discipline. It is amazing how people can adjust to a new routine when so much is on the line! Anybody else on the liquid diet, keep it up! It will be so worth it! I am already looking in clothes catalogs and I am envisioning what clothes I want when I am my goal weight!

That's fantastic! I am so excited for you as you enter into your new lifestyle! When our heart and soul bring us to this place of change, we're ready, willing, and able to take the necessary steps for success. It's worth every bit of energy you expend on this project of self-improvement. You will feel energized, inspired, and content knowing you're well on your way to creating a new and improved you! Best wishes and be well!

Hi Tiffany, you sound very motivated and have your goals in mind. You'll do great, but remember there will ups and downs, so stay calm, even during a long plateau. As long as you stick with your Drs plan you will lose the weight. I'm living proof, as are so many others on here.

Frank

:cool:

Good for you TiffanyLioness! I went Old Navy, (and off of the clearance) for this upcoming winter, bought 3 smaller sized sweaters. I am all about having a goal to live by. I already have a few select smaller size items hanging in my closet for goal after surgery. Just waiting for that date to be scheduled and for the changes to begin. When I purchased the new clothing, I was hoping my husband would not be upset about items with tags that I can not wear just hanging about waiting to be worn eventually. He, my husband, said my new clothes can make friends with the other clothes, in my closet, that still have tags including purses and shoes and Lord knows what else I have purchased and tucked away. It is true, I have been tucking away good deals on flexible wear (shirts mainly and dresses) for up coming seasons. it is hard to pass up a sweater for $5.00 that was originally $34.00. I have donated all of this past winters clothes to charity as I do not intend to need a 1x or an extra large anything for winter of 2013! xo lacey.

Back