• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

After a lot of stress....

Ashleyrose930

Hey Everyone!

I am new here. I am so beyond excited to find out my surgery has been approved for July 10th. I have been looking forward to this for a long time now. A lot of preparation but I am so ready.

Congratulations on getting a date! It takes a lot of hard work to get to that point. But it's all worth it. You are so close to the new you!

Congratulations Ashley on your surgery date. As joyous said, it's a lot of hard work, but oh so worth it. I only wish I'd done this years ago. You will find yourself doing things you've never done and things you haven't done in years. Let us know how things are going and if you have any questions or just need a shoulder to cry on, we're here for you.

Frank

:cool:

Congrats! It's exciting and a little bit scary. Mine isn't until September , but I a already freaking out a little :)
Good luck!

YEAH for you!! Yes it is a lot of work to get there! My date is July 30- all the best to you and please keep us posted!!!! So happy for you!!!:rolleyes:

Back