• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Anyone having surgery in January 2017?

Hi Sarah! I'm also schedule for the 31st and have all the same anxiety. Not sure how to explain to my friends and family even throu they are happy for ne abd supportive it's still hard to explain to them the fear.
Have you tried the shakes? i did and didn't like but I'm positive and my husband and 25 yr daughter say they'll take them with me. Well keep me posted on your success. No worries and lets do this Sarah! Good Luck! eveyone and God Bless us and the Surgeon's performing our surgeries.
I have tried the shakes and my favorite are the premixed caramel flavor by premier protein. I've tried a couple of the powder mixes and I can tolerate them so far but I haven't found any certain one that I really "like". So glad to hear you husband and daughter are very supportive. My husband thinks I'm stupid for having surgery so needless to say he's not been so supportive. I just tell myself I'm doing this for me and my long term health. I look forward to seeing your progress! Good luck to you!!

Back