• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Becca 4yrs out

becca3299

Hi I'm Becca. i am 45 and I had GBS 4yrs ago. I am on FB and found this ssite thru that. I am truely in need of friends who live the life after surgery. I feel very isolated and have no real community of friends concerning this. Support and friendship would be great!!
THanks

Hi Becca,

I'm only three weeks out, but welcome to the site. There are lots of good people here, check out the Post-op General chat and the 1+ years out rooms. How are you doing? Have you reached your goal weight? We are here to lend an ear, offer advice or just a virtual hug, whatever you need. Keep in touch.

Hi Becca!

Wow four years have passed since your surgery! I'm almost at the two-year mark. I reached goal, and want to remain at this weight. Do you have any advice or tips on maintaining your goal weight? In the four years you've been living your new lifestyle, did you stick to your eating regimen? Please let me know how your journey has kept you from not gaining a lot of weight. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Back