• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Challenge

Almost forgot kinda but not worried about the Coronavirus at the parks . Orange County where I live got a health emergency about the virus and with the thousands of people who go to the parks who knows if someone is infected or not espesally the ones from other countries. So a little worried about it I guess . Be washing my hands and using sanitizer a lot I guess. It’s spreading like crazy according to the news only a matter of time!
Yeah, I totally get that Bill. People travel to come to these parks. I'm sure you'll be fine but I'd be a little weary too. Along with sanitizer, pick up some antibacterial hand wipes too!

My 19 year old ordered himself one of those pizzas a week or so ago - I stole a bite of one of his mozzarella sticks (which are admittedly one of my weaknesses), and they were SO gross!! I could not even swallow that bite - the cheese had a weird texture and tasted rancid, they were clearly fried before being put on the pizza and had old oil taste, and the seasoning was not even redeeming in any way.
Mozzarella sticks have been something I've been craving recently, haven't had one since surgery last March. Glad to hear that these aren't worth the splurge.

Bill, I am packing a cooler with my own foods when I go out for the day. Not a huge one, just a soft side lunch box size cooler with 5-8 4oz servings of my favorite foods. I usually also through in a protien shake, and a yogurt or sugar-free pudding.

Yesterday, I spent the day at venice beach with my uncle, and that food bag saved me! On the way home, I stopped at Pollo Loco for him, and got me one thigh, and removed the skin. That worked pretty well, as long as I remembered to chew it 20+ times.

Back