• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Chicken with a great flavor

Linney

Had a great lunch today and it was very healthy as well! Four (4) Skinless and Boneless chicken thighs, 1/2 bag of frozen peas, 1/2 bag of frozen broccoli, one onion cut into chunks, fresh garlic chuncks, 1/4 cup of oilive oil, and a pinch of salt, pour a jar of spicy artichoke sauce (for pasta) over the satueed chicken and veggies, cover and smimmer for 1.5 hours. Heat and Serve. Absolutely delicious!

Linney-Sounds good; I'm going to have to try it except I would leave out the olive oil because I end up dumping when I eat anything with more than a very small amount of oil or any other fat. I have never seen artichoke sauce and might end up making my own if I can find a quick recipe on the internet.

Pat. Did you find a recipe for artichoke sauce. Please share
Hi, CheryleAnne, welcome to the group. The posts that you are responding to are from 2013. Neither of these women is active in the group anymore. But the one named Pat did include a lot of recipes in the Forum titled "Recipes," which you can get to from the main page of our group. I'm guessing neither of them found the sauce recipe or they would have continued the thread with it.

Also, Linney, who started the thread, did not mention that this recipe serves four, at least. No way would anyone be eating four chicken thighs and all that other stuff in one sitting, before or after surgery.

Anyway, hang around and let us know what you need and tell your story!

Back