• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Clear Liquid

I went back after 9 days. I used the timer on my phone to remind me to drink every 15 minutes. I felt good the whole time. Now I'm just starting week 4 and just started to have some mild nausea and dizziness. We are doing a blood panel to ensure I have enough nutrients. My doctor gave me the go-ahead for pureed food and told me I could add fruit to my protein shake. But we are realizing that bananas might have too much sugar, causing me not to feel so hot. So today he told me no more bananas. It's day by day. I have learned most on this site that we are all very different. I choose to talk with my doctor about my specific issues and then work it out from there. Lots of days off are nice if you can afford it or if you have a job that allows for that but I am new at my job and still trying to prove myself. Again, we are all in different situations.
Indeed. I wish you the best, As I am about to start this trip next Thursday which is the day of my surgery Like I told Missy the other day, I am excited and scared, some people have been supporting but some people are being negative about it like comments like " you are not that fat" and "you will regret it" and this includes a very good friend of mine from childhood that is a doctor.

How does anyone have to deal with getting back to work and dealing with all these new Diets and nausea, vomiting and not being hungry but still meeting their numbers, that in itself is a job. I only have 2 weeks off after my surgery, any advice? Thank you
The most important thing is to stop focusing on those negatives. Just accept that this is a PROCESS and create your process, allow the time and amount you need, say affirmations and keep the end result in your mind at all times.

And I can't emphasize this enough: WRITE IT DOWN. Write down what you plan to eat, based on your nutritionist's list and study the FDA site that breaks down every food you can imagine and how much nutrition is in each ounce, as well as calories. I'm not suggesting you count calories. But knowing how many calories are in each thing is helpful.

1705787624654.png

Back