• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Daily Inspiration part 3

I needed this one today, just as a reminder!

I won't be able to do inspirational images for a while because my computer died yesterday when our power went on and off. I am having it looked at October 9th and hope it can be saved. Until then, I will just post some quotes.

"If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results."

I would love it if these daily inspirations we're broken up into smaller files and made into a permanent resource as in the other posts, below.

Speaking of that, I'm going anal-retentive nuts because someone accidentally posted to that section when she meant to share it with the group. I reported it but AMBS admin won't listen to me.

I have an idea. If everyone hit the "report" link in the post, flooding the admin, maybe the post would be moved. They claim they'll do this in the posting guidelines, but sometimes I think this group is completely unmoderated, which is amazing, if true.

I really think it shouldn't be there, especially because it could confuse newbies.

Maybe when I get my computer back I can check into starting a new thread there. I'm not a big smartphone user so I actually feel limited on it and even my tablet.

I admit that I tried to move another post one other time and wasn't successful though. Maybe I have just gotten to rusty with my computer skills since retirement. I was their go-to person for help too, believe it or not!:rolleyes::D

I would love it if these daily inspirations we're broken up into smaller files and made into a permanent resource as in the other posts, below.

Speaking of that, I'm going anal-retentive nuts because someone accidentally posted to that section when she meant to share it with the group. I reported it but AMBS admin won't listen to me.

I have an idea. If everyone hit the "report" link in the post, flooding the admin, maybe the post would be moved. They claim they'll do this in the posting guidelines, but sometimes I think this group is completely unmoderated, which is amazing, if true.

I really think it shouldn't be there, especially because it could confuse newbies.
I'm confused about this. Where are you suggesting moving this post to, and why does it need to be moved? I thought that a 2nd version was started when the 1st got pretty long, and the same thing with this 3rd version when the 2nd one also started getting too long. Please help me understand, bc I'm thick as a brick sometimes.

I'm confused about this. Where are you suggesting moving this post to, and why does it need to be moved? I thought that a 2nd version was started when the 1st got pretty long, and the same thing with this 3rd version when the 2nd one also started getting too long. Please help me understand, bc I'm thick as a brick sometimes.
You're adorable!

I was referring to a misplaced post a newbie had filed accidentally under our resource section. She hasn't been back since she posted it in the wrong place. Probably because no one saw her post.

So it's kinda like littering.

I guess I forgot to give it its own thread title?

Nothing to do with this thread, though for people using stone-age computers, it's hard to read 20 posts to understand a recent one.

As to this thread, it did have a specific time-frame--30 days. It would be logical to start a new challenge thread.

But nothing has to happen. I'm a little OCD about organization, but there's no problem at all.

I hope that didn't make things more confusing!

Back