• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Daily Inspiration part 3

Just when I thought these daily inspirations couldn't get any better, I read this one & it feels like one of those life changing moments. Seriously.

I've had some super stressful days lately, and today I was about at my wit's end (not really that far to go :rolleyes:.)

Then y'all posted these 2 gems today and they helped me get lifted back up and get my feet back on ground again. Thank you for posting these kind words. ❤❤

Ok that does it. I've made up my mind to get me another notebook to copy these daily inspirations down. I love these, this one is really speaking to my soul, and somehow writing them will help me keep them close. Thank you so much for posting these! ❤❤

Karen, my notebook of daily inspirations is what prompted me to start a thread of them here in the group. I had a notebook that I wrote down different quotes that I came across from various places and would write a new one in my book every day. I am so glad you find them helpful!

Back