• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Daily Inspiration to Start Your Day

This one's for you, Judy!

View attachment 3727

Perfect Diane, thanks! And I'll be doing just that.... heading to my happy place tomorrow!! My sister rented a beach house a while back on the Outer Banks of NC in hopes that we would all be vaccinated by then and we are. It will be my sister and brother in-law from Vermont, my brother and sister in-law from Florida and my husband and I from New York finally able to get together. It is right on the ocean so even if it is cooler that normal (which it might be) we have terrific views no matter the weather.

So I'll not be posting in this thread until I return but I will be reading what everyone posts, so keep them coming! I don't want to miss my daily dose of inspiration!

Perfect Diane, thanks! And I'll be doing just that.... heading to my happy place tomorrow!! My sister rented a beach house a while back on the Outer Banks of NC in hopes that we would all be vaccinated by then and we are. It will be my sister and brother in-law from Vermont, my brother and sister in-law from Florida and my husband and I from New York finally able to get together. It is right on the ocean so even if it is cooler that normal (which it might be) we have terrific views no matter the weather.

So I'll not be posting in this thread until I return but I will be reading what everyone posts, so keep them coming! I don't want to miss my daily dose of inspiration!
Enjoy your trip! You deserve it!!

Have a fantastic time, Judy! We love the Outer Banks! We go every August. Looking forward to hearing about your trip when you return!

Back