• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Down 20

ascooke63

Saw the doc today Ive lost 20lbs in about 8 weeks. 12 of those were lost in the past nine days. So say the naysayers if you can do that why do you need surgery? People just don't understand the battle if they haven't been through it, But they are still proud of me and happy for me. I'm excited got clearance from the heart doctor today one more thing done now to get on with the rest and hopefully surgery in July.:rolleyes:

Yaeh!!! Your doing great:D!!! The more you can lose before surgery the easier it will be for you to heal up and it will also help the doctors out and get you through surgery quicker. I think everyone here understands that we may be able to go on a crash diet like we have to do pre op but it is impossible to keep it up in the long run, if it were that easy we wouldn't need the WLS. So nevermind any naysayers, keep up the good work. Hang in there. :cool: Tom

Back