• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Finally

Gigi50

i got the band on Thursday. have a lot of gas and some pain but doing ok. I can eat w/o a problem so it may have to be adjusted. I am looking forward to a new and healthier me in the upcoming months.;):D

well I ate pizza last night which was a big NO, NO. so i am going to resume my shakes. I didn't get sick or vomit but today i feel extremely full.

i'm to be on shakes n liquids for the next 11 days. i think that's a bit too long.

Follow your doctors recommendations or why have had this surgery at all? Not to sound harsh but its that kind of mentality that got us all into these situations in the first place.

well I ate pizza last night which was a big NO, NO. so i am going to resume my shakes. I didn't get sick or vomit but today i feel extremely full.

i'm to be on shakes n liquids for the next 11 days. i think that's a bit too long.

Whoa Gigi !!!

Do NOT go back to old habits. If you do you will defeat all your efforts to lose weight. Follow the doctors advice to the letter; especially in the first year !!!

I agree with fantasticreality, why did you go for the band. This is simply an aid to help you retrain your eating habits. If you don't follow directions NOW then you might as well have the band taken out and forget about it.

No no no!

Get with the program. Speak to your psychologist. See your nutritionist. Attend local support groups. Come here often. We want you to succeed.

Don't go running out and have a pizza. Down the road when you have lost all the weight, then maybe you can have a slice of pizza as part of your maintenance program; not now.

Enough!!!

Ralph

Back