• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

First post

rebeccajcs

Hey y'all! I had my gastric bypass on May 28, and everything is going great. I want to thank you for all of your information - it was very helpful. I'm going to try to start posting in an effort to pay it forward.

Hey y'all! I had my gastric bypass on May 28, and everything is going great. I want to thank you for all of your information - it was very helpful. I'm going to try to start posting in an effort to pay it forward.

So glad you are here with us, rebeccajcs! It's wonderful that everything is going Great with your bypass!

Cheyenne :cool:

Hi I am new this is my first post I am glad you doing well I had my surgery on May 2nd, 2014 today make one month I lost 40 pounds I am doing well too.

Joygirl55

Hi I am new this is my first post I am glad you doing well I had my surgery on May 2nd, 2014 today make one month I lost 40 pounds I am doing well too.

Joygirl55

WONDERFUL Joygirl! 40 lb. in one month is AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Cheyenne :cool:

You GO! Joygirl and Rebecca! So happy for you both. I am 6 months out and let me tell you time does fly. Happy to meet you!!! T.

You GO! Joygirl and Rebecca! So happy for you both. I am 6 months out and let me tell you time does fly. Happy to meet you!!! T.

Thanks just like you Iam trusting God for my miracle the best part of it so far is that my doctor take me off insulin and all my other meds even blood pressure meds. I am exciting to meet you just want to know those its get easier the tought of food constantly:eek:

Happy for all of you.

I am now 7 months out. The weight loss has slowed down but the benefits remain.

I am nearing my goal of under 200 and then I will let the weight take whatever course it wants to.

The benefits are huge.

Ralph

Back