• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

FREAKING Out

Your gonna do amazing! I really don't like the negative people in your life... maybe you can get them cut off as well as your extra skin! lol. stay strong beautiful! DO THIS FOR YOU!
Thank you so much. These negative people are not friends, they are women at work who I should have done a better job keeping this from. I was so excited when researching surgeons that I told a select few when leaving work early to go for a consult... unfortunately people love gossip. I know better, I wish I had kept it to myself as I did my RNY but there's nothing I can do now. I just can't believe how bold some people are with opinions! But to hell with them, you're right, this is for me! :)

You Got This!!! We are all rooting for you. It is time to put yourself first and put the Nay sayers to the side. They are not worth your time but you are worth all the good things that make you happy. All what you are going through and will be going through when you see the new version of “you.” Please know we will be thinking of you and sending best wishes every step of the way!

You Got This!!!

Brenda -

I don't know you - but I do know what life is like on this side, and I know how people can treat others. I firmly believe that people who have never lived on this side, have 2 choices - be supportive or be gone.

It sounds like you've made an educated decision - done your research -gotten prepared and are ready for the next chapter.

There will always be naysayers - finger pointers - unsolicited opinions/advice. Live your BEST life - let them live their whatever life.

Back