• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Friday is my day

jenniferlynn

I guess first I shoudl say hello to everyone. I am having surgey (RNY) on Friday 1/27. I am getting nervous and scared to be honest. My surgey is not here in Abilene and I can no longer find the supprt group. I hoping that I can just join in and chat to get some supprt with questions etc.

Thanks!

Jen

Hi Jen, I am Tom. You are on your way to a new you and an increadable journey. It is alright to be scared and nervous, I know I was, I had all my familly with me the day of surgery and that helped a great deal, I was soo scared, I think I only slept 3 hours the morning I went in for surgery, I was so anxious. This is a great place for support and answers to questions and a lot of great people who have had weight loss surgery, but there is nothing like a live support group to meet people and talk with them before, during and after the meeting, keep looking for a support group in your area, the hospital doing the syrgery's usually has a support group associated with it. Good luck and let us know how you are doing. :cool: Tom

Back