• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Full Liquid Diet Starts Tomorrow

wsmith0914

My surgery is scheduled for December 9 and I start my 1st day of full liquid diet tomorrow. It feels like Christmas Eve. I am so excited and ready to get this thing started. It is so weird to know that today is the last day I will eat like I have been eating and tomorrow starts the beginning of the new me. Praying for strength to make it through these first two weeks of week 1...full liquid diet and week 2...clear liquid diet.

My surgery is scheduled for December 9 and I start my 1st day of full liquid diet tomorrow. It feels like Christmas Eve. I am so excited and ready to get this thing started. It is so weird to know that today is the last day I will eat like I have been eating and tomorrow starts the beginning of the new me. Praying for strength to make it through these first two weeks of week 1...full liquid diet and week 2...clear liquid diet.
You will do well.

Look at this change in food style as training for your post surgical lifestyle....

It is a great thing..

You will do great, :)

Good Luck!!! You will do great.. This is the start of your healthy new life! :)

My husband even started the diet with me this morning. Even though he probably won't be able to stick with it for the long haul, it means the world to me for him to be that supportive of me and my health.

Back