• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

good morning everybody,i'ts 5-4-12 my fist appt with surgeon been waiting since jan,

hi
I will let everybody know what he tells me today, as you all have heard and listented to me so patientley throughout these months. I so depserately want to be told this month will be my month. I don't think I could have made it without so many of you and your prayers and support. I pray today will be a day of celebration that my new beginning ;)is getting CLOSER, I pray each of you has a great Friday and a good weekend. Thanks for being so good to me. I will gladly get back on here later today once I return from this surgeon visit. I am claiming good news to follow.
you're a wonderful room full of "Acceptance & friendship like I've never experieced before. No matter what obstacle you face today, remember YOU"RE NOT ALONE>
have a good day. talk with al of you soon
Donna

Good luck today, Donna! That is a long time to wait for an appointment. I hope the rest of the process goes quickly for you. Have you already done the insurance approvals? I am sure you will get there, just be patient and work the process. It took me almost a year to get from my first appointment to the surgery, and it was all about getting the insurance company to buy in. Once they did, it was very quick.

Hi Donna, I am new to the site, but for some reason I was drawn to you and your postings. I hope all went well yesterday and like your "other" site friends, I too pray for you. I am post surgery and I am so grateful of GOD and those around me that I took this journey. It was 8 years of research, doctors and multiple illnesses associated with obesity. But I did it! If there is anything I can do to support you through your journey, please let me know.

GOD BLESS and GOOD LUCK

hi Queenie & TwoMas

at last min. after getting to my appt, I was re scheduled to come back next week, only got to see office people and not the dr, so I have to go back next week,
I was and still am one unhappy lady to have my dreams feel like they were shattered yesterday,there are more details but I'll explain that later.
thanks for being so kind, I am suppose to be a woman of faith, & today I feel like a wilted flower.
I know I must hold on & not let "issues or insurance etc. blog me down.
Thank's to all of you I know there is light at the end of the tunnel .
I must become and be the strong woman I am meant to be and not let man's mistakes & paper work ruin my dreams I must continue to try,I see surgeon next week, I will update all of you then. I pray my dreams can become a reality soon, this long haul waiting has taken a toll on me.
Donna

I hope that you can get things resolved quickly, I know you must hate waiting and feeling let down by others. Keep you chin up and it will all work out in the end.

Back