• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

GREETINGS FROM SEATTLE

Oh Diane, I am so sorry to hear all this about your son. I will be trying to send positive vibes for his healing as well as yours.
You poor thing, I cannot believe you broke your arm/wrist in four places. That must be so very painful. I hope that the healing goes smoothly and quickly.

Brenda has been awesome since you took time off from the group. It was a good feeling to see how she handled it so well.
I think we all were so used to going to you for advice and wondered what might happen to the group.
So glad it has stayed together and gotten so many new members.

I am three and a half months out and down forty pounds total. I am at 156.2 and I had not been below 160 lbs in more than twenty years. It's a good feeling and I am walking 4-5 miles 5-6 days a week.

Sadly I am not curvy as Brenda says. LOL My last measurements there was only 4 inches difference between my hips and my waist. I guess that is the typical diabetic figure. But to say that I am happy and feel so much better is an understatement.

Keep us updated on the Yahoo site.
Mimi you look fantastic, really fit and healthy and happy! Well done you :)

Hi Diane

Very nice to see you back you were the first to greet me and make me feel welcome. I cannot say how much I appreciated it. Sorry to hear of your troubles but I agree with you IT WILL PASS... You are a special lady and I hope to see you getting better as time goes on..many blessings and healing your way
Talia that is so sweet! I'm shocked that you remember me! And this is going to sound weird to some people who weren't around a few months ago, but everytime I see the words h-pylori, I think of you! I hope you're doing really well. I am still catching up on posts and I haven't seen any from you until today. Thank you again.

Talia that is so sweet! I'm shocked that you remember me! And this is going to sound weird to some people who weren't around a few months ago, but everytime I see the words h-pylori, I think of you! I hope you're doing really well. I am still catching up on posts and I haven't seen any from you until today. Thank you again.
Very nice to see you back you were the first to greet me and make me feel welcome. I cannot say how much I appreciated it.

Oh, and even though I was the first to respond, that's really because I was here constantly, wanting to make sure everyone felt welcome, while other people had to wait till they got off work or I am sure someone else would have jumped up to greet you just as quickly as I did. You have been a welcome addition to our group and brought new discussion topics here that have added to our knowledge base.

Lol well if that's the way you remember me that's OK love..and yes! I remember you very well!. I was waiting on you to return! Welcome back and again many blessings and healing

Back