• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello Everyone I am at goal

:)
Wow all the moods I went through, all the questions I had and still do sometimes. I am 127 pounds and I went from a 24 to a 6 and donated clothes to people that needed them. I am saving for plastic surgery so, I am getting a part time job. Now, I have no health issues a few minor adjusting still to my body but I see a therapist and she is helping me hang in there. I am dating lol, different people cause I am not ready to be tied down, having dinner out is not bad at all. BTW The cheese cake Factory has a Cheese cake made with Splendor. I order small or senior size and bring what I don't eat I take home. I had laposcopic bypass and I attend support groups once a month on Tuesdays. Would I do it again, YES and remember no matter how bad or how depressed you get. Food is not your life. You can eat in moderation as time goes by. I have missed you all and hope all is well. I am hoping the rain stays away cause I want to ride my bike on the trail today. Anyone wanting to reach me I am at ibangiec.com. Hugs to all of you :cool:)

Wow, you look great. I am so glad that you are out and enjoying life again. I'm very impressed. I have come a long way, but still have another 40 or so to go. Each day is a blessing. Go out and enjoy riding, in the sun or the rain.

Frank

:cool:

Back