• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello Everyone!!!

ktkinz

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to come in and introduce myself. My name is Katie and i'm 3 days post-op. So far it hasn't been too bad but i'm sure i'm like everyone and will need some support.

Have a great night!
Katie:cool:

Welcome katie! Wow, only 3 days post-op, congrats! How was your surgery experience? How are you feeling? I'm glad to hear that so far things are going well. I'll be having the RNY on June 10th. Keep up the great work. And keep us updated.
-Jenny

Welcome to our neighborhood Katie. Awesome that you have had your surgery and found this site. It is a great site to be on. I have not had my surgery as of yet, but I have gained some important knowledge from some very wise people that have already gone through this. Everyone is super friendly and super helpful. Welcome:D Lacey

Congratulations, Katie! Hope you are doing well since your surgery. Just ask if you have any questions. My surgery was in August 2012,

Back