• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Help

I have not had the surgery yet but what if I do and I do not succeed? What if it all comes back? Can it come back as easy as it seems to when I normally lose weight? I so badly want this to help with the ups and downs that I have been subjected to in the past five years! I weigh 255 I am 5 7 I dont want to be super skinny just be able to move and play with my kids and get off cpap . This constant battle of going from 270 to 230 is insane does this happen once the surgery has taken place? Oh I am in the process of trying to get surgery thought I should mention..
NP, I knew we had spoken before! I responded to one of your posts from March first way back when I was a newbie. I joined March 6th. I'm actually reposting this thread now because it is really rich in content, and a few of our old members are in there who no longer post to the group.

You were just starting your journey and you were just starting your journey and read your post, how thoughtful it was. You really wanted to learn what you were going to experience.

And now here you are back with us again. Now you've had the surgery and your life has changed. You were probably here all along but if you didn't post, we wouldn't know that.

Thank you for speaking up and your question and all the answers to it will help so many other people.

NP, I knew we had spoken before! I responded to one of your posts from March first way back when I was a newbie. I joined March 6th. I'm actually reposting this thread now because it is really rich in content, and a few of our old members are in there who no longer post to the group.

You were just starting your journey and you were just starting your journey and read your post, how thoughtful it was. You really wanted to learn what you were going to experience.

And now here you are back with us again. Now you've had the surgery and your life has changed. You were probably here all along but if you didn't post, we wouldn't know that.

Thank you for speaking up and your question and all the answers to it will help so many other people.
Ty so much your words are so powerful and come at a time when I need it the most!

If you are reading a long, notice that you are on page 2 of 2. Click that little thing that will send you back to page one and read the postings that are there. There were so many great people here in early 2019. I wish I could figure out a way to get them back. But we got NP! And I am very very grateful for that.

Back