• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hi again

Hello how is everyone doing? I am 12 days out feeling great stii real tired though. Went to my first post op appt and dr took me off 3 meds and said my diabetes is in good control. Yeah happy to hear this. Also i have lost 20 pounds since surgery (more before surgery) and the pain n my legs that I have suffered from for years is GONE!!!! I can't believe it. Today I actually fit into a normal chair at the pharmacy rather than having to sit in a big long chair for 2 people. I wanted to cry. Finally get to eat real food on Monday. Looking forward to that. So happy I made the decision to have WLS. Things are only going to get better from here. I wish you all the best. Have a great weekend.

Hello how is everyone doing? I am 12 days out feeling great stii real tired though. Went to my first post op appt and dr took me off 3 meds and said my diabetes is in good control. Yeah happy to hear this. Also i have lost 20 pounds since surgery (more before surgery) and the pain n my legs that I have suffered from for years is GONE!!!! I can't believe it. Today I actually fit into a normal chair at the pharmacy rather than having to sit in a big long chair for 2 people. I wanted to cry. Finally get to eat real food on Monday. Looking forward to that. So happy I made the decision to have WLS. Things are only going to get better from here. I wish you all the best. Have a great weekend.

Isn't it wonderful!

Now our journey begins.

Before we all know it we will be a whole lot lighter and without the many medical maladies we have unnecessarily carried with us for so long.

It is wonderful.

Congratulations for having the courage to take control and do something about your well being. There are so many more joys you will now get to experience.

Ralph

Glad you are doing so well! :) It is amazing to have the fat melt away. I too fit in chairs so much better. Keep up the good work!!!

Wow I am so happy for you I had my surgery on the 7th I'm down 22 pounds doesnt it feel great. I am so glad your pain in your legs is gone because stuff like that is nothing but miserable. I have foot pain but it is better right now but I dont know if its the pain killers or not. Well anyways good luck.James

congratulations! it sounds like you are doing great. Take care of yourself and continue to move toward the healthy lifestyle.

Hi, I too just had my Dr appt. after surgery. I too went down in insulin plus my medicine I was taking. I also am starting soft food. So if you get any ideas can you share....Good luck to you too. Have a great week....Alive in Everett

It is simply amazing how many medical maladies, aches, pains and whatever simply diminish and/or disappear entirely as we lose our weight.

Good for all of us!

Ralph

Back