• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hi I am new but !

Shassie

I had my new life for 3 years had my surgery in San Diego ca . Beginning wt was 355 and my goal never made it::confused: I got down to 200 and now 230 never thought I would do this again
my hubby happy" but not me ! I want so bad to get to 170 even 180 I will be happy"
Right now I feel like a failure .
That's why I am here I had great support group in calif. but move to Oregon 2 yrs ago and got lost here
Need to find my way back need to find friends

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find your way back. This is a small forum, but all the members are quality people and I'm sure you can connect.

Oh, I disagree that you should consider yourself a failure you've manged to keep a hundred pounds off for three years. That is quite an accomplishment. And you've found us, good job! If your head and heart are in the right spot you should have no problem picking up where you left off. All it takes is getting back to basics. You will find plenty of help and encouragement here.

Back